WHAT Personal Data We Collect and WHEN:
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, request to receive communications, or interact with our Site. This personal data includes your:
- Contact details including name, email, telephone number and physical address.
- Payment or credit card information.
- Device IDs, network access.
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags
- Tools to Manage What We Collect.
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of information. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
WHY and HOW We Use (Process) Your Personal Data
We use the personal data we collect from you in the following ways:
- To Provide the Features of the Sites, Apps, and Services you Request. - When you use our Site, we will use your data to provide the product or service you have selected. For example, if you make a purchase on www.gomobilitynow.com, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase.
- To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services. - We may use the data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we may use that information for accounting, auditing and other internal functions. As another example, we may use data about how you use our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Site.
- For General Research and Analysis Purposes. - We use data about how our visitors use our Sites, Apps and Services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors go to www.gomobilitynow.com search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our storefront.
- Other Purposes. - We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
SHARING of Your Personal Data
Go mobility Now shares your personal data with:
- To process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features.
- We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation)
- When you use certain social features on our Site, you can create a public profile that may include information such as your screen name, profile picture and hometown.
- You can also share content with your friends or the public, including information about your GO MOBILITY NOW activity. We encourage you to use the tools we provide for managing GO MOBILITY NOW´s social sharing to control what information you make available through GO MOBILITY NOW´s social features.
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of your Personal Data.
Encryption & Security:
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools to maintain the safety of your personal data. Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems.
International data transfers:
The personal data we collect or generate (process) in the context of our Site will be stored in the Netherlands (Amsterdam). If you are located in the European Economic Area ("EEA") or Switzerland, we take measures to comply with applicable legal requirements and ensure adequate protection for the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside of the EEA or Switzerland.
Retention of your data:
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect it, except if required otherwise by law.
Your rights related to your personal data:
You have the right to withdraw your consent with respect to our use of your personal data. You also have the right to access your data and to modification or deletion, in the event your data as stored by us are incorrect or otherwise unlawful. To modify your (email or SMS) subscriptions or to opt-out of receiving GO MOBILITY NOW communication, you can modify your preferences by contacting us to exercise your rights of access, modification and deletion or to object to the processing of your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COOKIES and Pixel Tags.
GO MOBILITY NOW receives and records information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Site. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (I) IP-address; (II) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (III) unique device identifier and device type; (IV) domain, browser type and language, (V) operating system and system settings; (VI) country and time zone; (VII) information about your interaction with our Site such as click behavior, purchases and indicated preferences; and (VIII) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information via Site through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies. More information on the identity of these third parties and their privacy policies is provided below.
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our Site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve our Site functionality by tracking usage. In some cases these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request, allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. De-selecting these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
- Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our Site through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our Site. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. De-selecting these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media. For a comprehensive and up-to-date summary of every third-party accessing your web browser (through GO MOBILITY NOW Site or otherwise), we recommend installing a web browser plugin built for this purpose. You can also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make our Site more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Using GO MOBILITY NOW Site with Third-Party Products and Services.
Our Site allow you to interact with a wide variety of other digital products and services. For example, our Site can integrate with third-party devices for activity tracking, social networks and other digital services. If you choose to connect your GO MOBILITY NOW account with a third-party device or account, your privacy rights on third-party platforms will be governed by their respective policies. For example, if you choose to share your GO MOBILITY NOW activity on third-party social media platforms, the policies of those platforms govern the data that resides there.
Our Site may provide links to other (third-party) websites for your convenience or information. Linked sites have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
Applicable law and our practices change over time. If we decide to update our Policy, we will post the changes on our Site. We strongly encourage you to read our Policy and regularly check for any changes. This Policy was last modified in January 2016.
QUESTIONS and Feedback
We welcome questions, comments, and concerns about our Policy and Privacy practices. If you wish to provide any feedback or if you have questions or concerns, please contact GO MOBILITY NOW by sending us an email at email@example.com